NACCTEP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The mission of NACCTEP is to promote the community college role in the recruitment, preparation, retention, and renewal of diverse early childhood and K-12 teachers and to advance quality teacher education programs at the community college. To further this mission, NACCTEP is proud to offer two $1,000 scholarships to students at member colleges who are studying to become teachers.
The Scholarship Guidelines are are now available. Please review them before completing the application process. Applications must be completed in one sitting and all documents must be uploaded at the same time. Failure to submit required documents will result in an automatic disqualification. Applications are due April 29, 2020. For your convenience a schedule has been provided regarding scholarship processes.
2020 NACCTEP Scholarship Application
- Scholarship application deadline for applicants is Wednesday, April 29, 2020.
- Screened applications, guidelines and rubric will be emailed to committee members on Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Scoring sheets from committee members should be emailed to NACCTEP by Wednesday, May 12, 2020.
- Committee members will be notified of selected recipients by Monday, May 17, 2020.
- Notification letters will be sent by Wednesday, May 19, 2020.
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS AND/OR DO NOT INCLUDE ALL DOCUMENTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.