The NACCTEP national conference has implemented policies to keep conference costs at a minimum for attendees. If there is a concern or further explanation needed, please contact us directly at email@example.com or phone 480-517-8074.
1. Will you be accepting purchase order's as a form of payment?
- No, we only accept credit cards and checks as a form of payment. Attendees are encouraged to work with their institution's fiscal department to ensure that payment is received to our office before the deadline of Friday, January 20, 2017.
2. What happens if I need an invoice to be sent to my institution?
- At this time, you cannot register for the conference without submitting payment. If your institution requires an invoice to issue payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and in your subject line please state: "Conference Invoice". Our office will process an invoice and send to the requested party. Please note that the deadline to submit a request is Wednesday, February, 1, 2017. After this deadline, payments will be accepted however, no invoice will be issued.
3. What happens if I want to make payment by a check?
- If your institution wishes to make payment by check, please send an email at email@example.com and in the subject line please state: "Conference Payment via Check". Also, please include all attendees and their individual email addresses. Once our office has received payment, we will manually register attendees and send payment confirmation. Please note that the deadline to submit a request is Wednesday, February, 1, 2017. Manual registration will end and you will be directed to complete registration via the conference website. Again, if you have additional questions regarding the payment process for this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Will the registration deadline be extended or the late registration fee waived?
- Unfortunately, the registration deadline of Friday, January 20, 2017 will not be extended, nor will the late registration fee of $100 be waived. These policies have been set in place so that the organization or conference attendees do not incur further costs in preparation for the conference. We encourage all attendees to begin working with their institution's fiscal departments. If you have questions you may contact us at email@example.com.
5. Where can we send payment?
- Payment can be remitted to the following address:
- Rio Salado College
- c/o: NACCTEP
- EDU -3rd Floor
- 2323 W. 14th Street
- Tempe, AZ 85281
6. Do you have a cancellation policy for registration?
- Yes, we do have a cancellation policy. Attendees are encouraged to notify us in writing regarding cancelling registration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there is a $50 processing fee for cancelling registration.
7. What happens if I cancel my registration after Friday, January 20, 2017?
- Cancelling your registration after the deadline date of January 20, 2017 is an automatic forfeiture of your registration fee.
8. What if I am a presenter, and I am not registered by the deadline date of Friday, January 20, 2017?
- As a presenter, if you are not registered by the deadline date, as stated in the Presenter Agreement, your session will be cancelled.
9. Will membership be included by registering and attending the conference?
- At this time, NACCTEP will not be offering membership with conference registration. To renew or begin new membership, please visit our conference website.