The role of the Ambassador Program is an opportunity to network with other education professionals, build community and develop mutually professional relationships, with institutions and other community college teacher education programs. The goal of the program is to serve as a mentor and guide to members who have questions regarding teacher education and who do not have immediate access to the Executive Board.
- To develop leaders on a national level with a significant role coordinating regional representation.
- To increase communication with selected states in an assigned region.
- To unite with selected member states to encourage participation in NACCTEP at the national and local levels.
- To serve as a liaison between Board members and member states.
- To recruit and retain members in an assigned region.
- To support NACCTEP during the bi-annual conference.
If you would like to become a NACCTEP Ambassador please contact us at email@example.com